Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the length of time it lasts, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made, or the application is executed.
The type of cookies that are used by the browsing through seat.com are the ones detailed below:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: they collect and store while the user accesses to seat.com.
- Persistent Cookies: they collect data stored in the terminal and are accesed and processed during the definied period.
According to its purpose:
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing the user’s browser preferences. If disabled, the website may not work or show correctly on the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies: Analytics cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help understand the editor how the website is being used and improve the user’s and others experience of the website.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the editor to understand how the user engages with the website across all his devices. This includes recording the user’s browsing habits and activity. This information is used for profiling purposes and to help identify the user, so that the editor can show the user targeted and personalised marketing content on the website, via email (where the user consents to marketing) and in other contexts, such as on other websites or through other marketing channels.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies allow the editor to serve the user with advertisements that are relevant to him and his interests. The user may see these advertisements on the site and on other sites that he visits. If the user disables these, he will still see adverts, but they won't be tailored to his interests.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that the editor has added to the site to enable the user to share the site’s content with his friends and networks. They can track the user’s browser across other sites and build up a profile of the user’s interests. This may impact the content and messages the user sees on other websites he visits. If the user does not allow these cookies, he may not be able to use or see the sharing tools.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses the site.
- Persistent cookies: They collect data stored in the terminal and are accesed and processed during the definied period.
|seat_acceptcookie||Is used to not display again the cookies information bar, once the user has closed it.||Two years||SEAT, S.A.|
|__a0z_carVisited||Stores the current car selected||Browser session||Adobe Marketing Cloud|
|__a0s_invisit||Stores a Boolean to figure out if user remains on the actual visit.||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0s_ppv||Stores previous page view parameter in order to find out the page percentage viewed||Browser session||Adobe Launch|
|__a0s_ppvl||Stores extra parameters in order to find out the page percentage viewed||Browser session||Adobe Launch|
|__a0s_previousPageName||Stores previous page name||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_daysLastVisit||Stores milliseconds format date since last user visits the site||Three year||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_daysLastVisit_s||Stores readable text since last user visit||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_newRepeat||Stores New/Repeat depends if user visit SEAT site for the first time or not||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_visitNum||Stores a visit num counter.||Two years||Adobe Launch|
|AMCVS_F050097853468AB40A490D4C%40AdobeOrg||Adobe Marketing cloud Visitor ID||Two years||Adobe Marketing Cloud|
|AMCV_F050097853468AB40A490D4C%40AdobeOrg||Adobe AMCVS cookie serves as a flag indicating that the session has been initialized. Its value is always `1` and discontinues when the session has ended||Browser session||Adobe Marketing Cloud|
|s_cc||Stores if cookies are enabled (simply set to "true")||Browser session||Adobe Analytics|
|s_sq||Stores information about the previous link that was clicked on by the user from the clickMap & ActivityMap||Browser session||Adobe Analytics|
|mbox||Register a series of values to manage how your visitors experience the recipient campaigns.||2 weeks||Adobe Target Standard|
|retargetingboost||Collect the actions taken in the home testing box||Browser session / 7 days||Adobe Target Standard|
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed in its terminal through the Cookie Preference Center.
Furthermore, the user can allow, block or delete cookies installed in its terminal through the configuration options of the browser.
Disabling cookies might modify the functioning of seat.com. Please, check the instructions and manuals of your device for more information. Furthermore, some services and functionalities of our site might not be available if you disable cookies in your browser.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Nevertheless, should there be an international transfer of your data, such transfer will only be carried out on the basis of an adequate decision or any other tool that provides appropriate safeguards.
© 2022 SEAT, S.A. All Rights Reserved