New car prices and financing.
In the SEAT range you’ll always buy a new car that suits your needs, and one that suits your budget too. In fact, our new car prices and fleet offers are often just as impressive as the features and technology you’ll find inside them. They are always accessible, made to be adapted to your needs with SEAT car accessories and designed to help you get the most from your new vehicle.
SEAT Car Financing
SEAT Finance offers lots of ways for you to finance and insure a new car. Each offer is designed to help you buy the car you want at a better price. At the level of specification you need. For the lowest possible monthly repayments. There are always exciting new car offers on the different models. Check them out online, or ask for car prices at your local dealer.
SEAT Service is here to help you enjoy the road. They offer optimum standards of service and provide quality car repairs and maintenance to your SEAT. Their work is guaranteed and they only use SEAT genuine parts and accessories. They work with passion and strive for excellence in every detail, making sure your SEAT always comes back to you as good as new.
You can enjoy many exclusive services such as:
- Accident specialist: A network of SEAT Service centres with the exclusive repair expertise to get you and your car back on the road and running smoothly.
- Express service: A workshop designed to deal with basic car servicing that can be handled quickly, for SEAT vehicles over two years old.
- Clever repair: a quick and easy solution for when you want to get those small dents and scratches repaired on your SEAT in a 24/48 hour time frame and at a very low and competitive price.
- Car pick-up & delivery: A service that picks your car up right from your door, takes it to an authorised workshop for maintenance or repair and returns it to you in top condition.
- End of life vehicles: Reuse, parts recovery, environmentally-friendly treatment of vehicles and waste reduction are important aspects of end-of-life vehicle recovery.
- Courtesy car: From a wide range of SEAT models, available when you need them, where you want them.
- SEAT Service Mobility: 24/7 roadside assistance to vehicle and occupants, onward travel to a SEAT dealer of your choice, European breakdown and accident cover, home assistance, theft and self-inflicted incidents (puncture, running out of fuel, misfuelling, lost keys and even key locked in the car) provided by local providers of ARC Europe.
- Pre-MOT and MOT inspection: Totally free of charge, SEAT experts revise each and every point of the MOT test using the latest technology.
For more information about what SEAT Service can do for you, ask at your local SEAT Service centre.
SEAT Fleet and Business
SEAT Fleet has been at the forefront of the industry of company cars for many years, never compromising on service, terms or the range of vehicles. Their high standards are necessary because when it comes to meeting our clients’ needs, only the best is good enough. Our team of experts will help you find the right car models for your business at the highest possible specification.
Among our wide range of available models, you can find cost effective cars such as the new TGI vehicles, our hybrid cars that run on petrol and CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) that boast some of the most efficient engines available. With SEAT Fleet there’s always more on offer. Find out more about SEAT Fleet and Business offers in your area here.
SEAT Motability is a charity that helps disabled people and their carers stay mobile. Adapted vehicles are available to anyone who has the HDA (Higher Disability Allowance) or a War Pensions Supplement. SEAT Motability scheme ensures that you always have the best options possible with our quarterly offers.